Cancellation & Refund Policy
A few things you must understand :
- Each Bamboopecker creation is handcrafted painstakingly by artisans.
- The beauty of a handcrafted product is that no two products are the same. Since they are not machine-made, each creation has its own unique character. Any variations in colour, dimensions, etc. are part of this unique character
- The ‘marks/stains’ are the grains that are found naturally on the bamboo and not defects.
- The colours of the delivered product might slightly vary from the one seen online
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
We sincerely hope that you would not wish to cancel an order once placed. That being said, if the situation does arise, kindly note our policy as given below -
- We will be able to accept cancellation requests any time before we ship your order. However, we cannot cancel orders once the shipment is out of our warehouse for delivery
- Please note that we will not be able to replace the product for any of the factors as stated above in ‘a few things you must understand’ section
- If the package is found to be tampered from outside, please refuse to accept the package and return the same to the courier/delivery boy. Also, intimate us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can ake it up with the logistics company. We will replace the package under such circumstances.
- If the delivered product is found damaged inside on receipt then we will have the same replaced. In such a scenario, we would request you to email us images of the damaged piece within 24 hours of receiving the product, in order to enable a replacement. The replacement would require around 7 to 10 working days from the date of receipt of your email
- If the product is not in stock, you may choose any other product of the same value. However in the event that you do not wish to buy any other product in place of the ordered one, then we will refund the money with 10 working days from date of receipt of your email indicating the same