Terms & Conditions
Shipping & Delivery
Please note that the free shipping policy, where mentioned is applicable within India only.
Kindly note our policies below -
- A complete postal address including pin code, email id and contact number is essential to help us ship your order. Kindly cross-check your pin-code and contact number before you complete your order.
- If the ordered item is in stock, it will be packed and dispatched from our warehouse within 7 working days.
- However if some of the ordered items are not in stock, then we will get them produced and have them dispatched within 10 working days of the order being placed. We will keep you informed under such circumstances.
- Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you between Monday to Saturday: 9am to 7pm. Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
- As soon as your package is dispatched, we will email you your order tracking details. Kindly bear with us until then.
- For any further clarifications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations, Refunds and Return Policy
A few things you must understand :
- Each Bamboopecker creation is handcrafted painstakingly by artisans.
- The beauty of a handcrafted product is that no two products are the same. Since they are not machine-made, each creation has its own unique character. Any variations in colour, dimensions, etc. are part of this unique character
- The ‘marks/stains’ are the grains that are found naturally on the bamboo and not defects.
- The colours of the delivered product might slightly vary from the one seen online
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
We sincerely hope that you would not wish to cancel an order once placed. That being said, if the situation does arise, kindly note our policy as given below -
- We will be able to accept cancellation requests any time before we ship your order. However, we cannot cancel orders once the shipment is out of our warehouse for delivery
- Please note that we will not be able to replace the product for any of the factors as stated above in ‘a few things you must understand’ section
- If the package is found to be tampered from outside, please refuse to accept the package and return the same to the courier/delivery boy. Also, intimate us immediately at email@example.com so that we can take it up with the logistics company. We will replace the package under such circumstances.
- If the delivered product is found damaged inside on receipt then we will have the same replaced. In such a scenario, we would request you to email us images of the damaged piece within 24 hours of receiving the product, in order to enable a replacement. The replacement would require around 7 to 10 working days from the date of receipt of your email
- If the product is not in stock, you may choose any other product of the same value. However in the event that you do not wish to buy any other product in place of the ordered one, then we will refund the money with 10 working days from date of receipt of your email indicating the same.
- We do not take returns of products that are not reported damaged within 24 hours of receiving the product.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by bamboopecker.in or bamboopecker.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of bamboopecker.in or bamboopecker.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, bamboopecker.com or bamboopecker.in takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms & Conditions
The term 'bamboopecker's Store' or ‘bamboopecker.in’ or “bamboopecker.com” or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is TC 24/1141, Jyothipuram lane, Valiasalai, Chalai Post, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695036. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]'s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
bamboopecker.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
bamboopecker.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 16/05/2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and date of birth
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to TC 24/1141, Jyothipuram lane, Valiasalai, Chalai Post, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695036.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Bamboopecker Lifestyle Crafts Pvt. Ltd.
TC 24/1141, Jyothipuram lane, Valiasalai, Chalai Post, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695036